For Admins and Co-Admins: Add tags/keywords to pics for search purposes.
1. Click on the Administration Link on your Navigation Panel (mine is on the left side as shown).
2. Choose "Photos" and under that, "Batch Manager." In the drop-down box under "Filter" choose the album with the pics you want to tag. (Fig. 1)
3. Check the box of the pics you are adding. Example: If you want to add the tag "brides" then check the box for all bride pics (Fig. 2)
4. At the bottom of the window under "Action" choose "add tags." Type a tag you want to create in the box and if it doesn't already exist, it will be added as new. If someone has already created it, it will come up in the box.
5. Hit 'Apply' to add the tag to pics.
Any questions or if I'm unclear, please say in comment. Thanks!