Home / User comments

Display comments on Photos | Albums
Filter
Display

• clarabowlover - Wednesday 13 June 2018 09:34Reply
    This is Jean Ackerman
  • Lee Breeze - Wednesday 2 May 2018 04:08Reply
    If you want more pics of Muriel Stryker, I have an album with quite a few candid photos of her.
  • hhappel - Tuesday 1 May 2018 15:31Reply
    Very interesting. Especially that Fleron "guarded it very strictly". Do you have that information from an archive?
  • HHappel - Thursday 26 April 2018 20:47Reply
    @ historicalzg : Are you sure that all five appeared in Wang? Lona was touring with Clara Morris for most of that year. Although the dress points to Wang, I think that it looks more of a 1893-photo. Lona was mainly doing her own things until May 1893. There is a photo, though, from January 1892 of the five sisters. And they defenitely look younger than this.
  • davidkane - Wednesday 11 April 2018 23:50Reply
    she wa married to the man who built my potomac maryland home, lyman kendall. his first wife was sort of a Molly Brown of the titanic and was throwing the money everywhere and hosting lavish parties in NYC Park Ave apartment, Bal Harbor Maine and at my home in suburban maryland. he left this woman for Betty Lee. the daughter of the prior wife was jane kendall mason. very much a liz taylor with all the new money and many men. she was most famous for the affair with earnest hemingway and EW wrote about her in a couple of his stories (short life of Willy Moncomber). betty lee moved to VA with lyman kendall in a slower life on a farm i understand. i'm not sure how BL met LK or how she ended up in NYC to meet the man that made her venus in the triumph of venus. any news on how those two met i would love to know or see photos if you had them dkane@kanerealestate.com
  • Beate - Thursday 15 March 2018 21:46Reply
    Hello, very interesting report about the Casino de Paris. I deal with these pictures in artistic terms (collages). Could you tell me if the pictures are public domain? Best regards
  • mdffyx - Saturday 27 January 2018 15:32Reply
    from film The Green Temptation
  • mdffyx - Saturday 27 January 2018 15:23Reply
    definitely not Adrienne Ames. Looks to be no one famous.
  • Wim Sminia - Wednesday 17 January 2018 20:37Reply
    I an the happy owner of this orininal photo with Fanny's handwriting. If you like visit my website about Fanny Brice: www.brice.nl.
  • Martin Goebel - Thursday 21 December 2017 01:29Reply
    Compare this image to the photos of Solome dancer Maud Allan 1873-1956 I suggest these Aurora Studio Images are of Miss Allan. I have originals of numbers 306, 307 316, 317,480,and 482 and discovered this connection while researching dancers with a California history.