- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Brasil
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
Español Esperanto Estonian
Finnish Français Français
Hrvatski Íslenska Italiano
Latviešu Lietuviu Magyar
Nederlands Norwegian Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Ελληνικά
Български Македонски Русский
Српски Українська עברית
العربية پارسی தமிழ்
ภาษาไทย ქართული ភាសាខ្មែរ
中文 (繁體) 中文 (香港) 日本語
Piwigo has updated to v2.6 and added a new plugin: Admin Tools. This adds easy access at the top of pages to items previously only available through the Admin Panel.
I've added some screen shots here. Perhaps only Admins can see these Admin Tools? Or only Admins and Co-Admins? If you can't see the Admin Tools on your screen, please let me know so I can try to figure out what levels have them.
1. When you sign in you will see the new icons at the top of your screen.
2. When you go to a section (like New 2013-2014) others will show as well.
3. When you open an album and choose the new Edit icon of the Admin Tools, you'll be able to change certain things in the album by using the "Action" drop down at the bottom of the screen. I can't get a screen shot of the available actions so please check them out. They include "Move" and much more.
In the screen shot shown, I checked the boxes of the duplicate pics in the album that Tinkerer requested be removed. Then I went to the Actions drop-down box and chose "delete" and checked the required box saying I was sure I wanted to do that.
4. Shows that the dupe pics I'd checked are actually gone. I show the remaining pics checked because now, if I was the author of the album, I could choose Actions again and then add my name to all checked pics as the Author. Or do whatever other actions are available there.
5. Shows album after all editing and as we all will see it.
Questions? Corrections? Feature requests? Please ask!
If you do not see the Admin icons please let me know.